If you only have one day available – book a Day Surf Trip with our experienced surf guide, who will find you the best waves in the area that matches your skill level and conditions on that day.
Garden Route is truly the best place to be a surfer, with little crowds and great waves for anyone, from beginner to advanced! Our team of professionals is based in Mossel Bay, a surf and adventure capital of the Garden Route. However we are a Mobile Surf School and Tour Operator, who will take you to the best surf spots the day you booked. Our experienced surf coaches are also registered tour guides and professional drivers. Our Surf Trips are Bitcoin friendly as well- can you get a better deal?!
Your own private surf coach, a dedicated driver and a variety of adventures that the Garden Route has to offer.
How does it work?
Your driver and a surf coach will pick you up at your desired location and take you to the surf spot, that suits best your surfing level and conditions on that day. We cover the area between Mossel Bay and Knysna. A surf lesson, including all surfing equipment will be operated by a surf coach with years of experience and knowledge of the local coastline.
Your driver and a vehicle is booked for 8 hours. The second part of your day can include a visit to another surf spot or another picturesque bay. Alternatively you can take part in multiple adventures of the Garden Route. Driver guide will take you there and bring your new happy self back home.
Bitcoin enthusiasts can spend the second part of the day visiting Bitcoin Ekasi Project and The Surfer Kids Non Profit, as part of their trip program.
Price – R 1 500 (ZAR) p/p *
*Price is calculated in South African currency (ZAR), Bitcoin invoices are prepared on request.
* The price for a group of min 3 people. Rate for a smaller number of clients per group can be calculated on request.
– Professional driver / qualified tour guide / experienced surf coach for 8 hours.
– Surf van, including petrol for 70km radius of Mossel Bay
– Surf boards and wetsuit rental
– Surf lesson or surf guidance
– Visit to The Surfer Kids Non Profit center and Bitkoin Ekasi Center ( optional)
- Safari in a private Game Reserve R600
- Paragliding R1100
- Whale watching R950
- Sand boarding R550
- Skydiving including photo and video R4150
- Shark cage diving R 2800
- Longest over the ocean zipline R800
* All extra excursions and entrance fees are not included
Please inquire about your preferred dates: