A surf travel program with every detail in mind has been created by professionals and tested by hundreds of happy guests. If you would like to see and do as much as possible withing a short period of time – it is an adventure for you.
Garden Route is truly the best place to be a surfer, with little crowds and great waves for anyone, from beginner to advanced! Our team of professionals is based in Mossel Bay, a surf and adventure capital of the Garden Route. Thrill seekers will be enchanted! Highlights include longest zip-line over the ocean, paragliding over incredible vistas, the world’s highest bridge bungee jump , sand boarding, safari, whale watching and even shark cage diving.
Your own private surf coach, a dedicated driver, surf photographer, hotel by the Indian ocean and a variety of adventures – this Garden Route Surf Trip is the real deal!
* This is a flexible indication, to give you an idea of what the possibilities are. The final program will depend on surfing conditions and your choice of extra excursions .
Arrival to Mossel Bay or at the local airport of George, just outside Mossel Bay. We settle in a picturesque bay, on the shores of which Europeans first set foot in the 15th century, rounding the Cape of Good Hope under the leadership of Bartolomeo Diaz. Let’s get acquainted with the town, which is voted by South African “the best town to live in”.
Depending on arrival time we will have introduction to surfing and a surf spot, ocean safety, followed by the surf lesson. Dinner at a local restaurant.
Surf lesson with photo session to keep your surf memories and give you feedback on technique as well as individual recommendations.
After your surf session we join The Surfer Kids, a local non-profit organization, with the focus being on the social development and personal empowerment of local youths. A visit to the Surfer Kids Educational Center of Mossel bay is combined with the surfing and beach fun together with the kids. Visit to Bitkoin Ekasi Center is availabe for BTC enthusiasts.
To finish the day with a bang – try the world’s longest zip-line over the Indian ocean, located in Mossel Bay.
In the morning we leave Mossel Bay for a Safari Game Drive at a local private game reserve. You’ll see Elephants, Giraffes, Buffalo, Zebra, Lions, Rhinoceros and various antelope species such as Kudu and Eland. All the animals in the reserve live in an open and natural environment. Lunch at the Safari Game Farm. Afternoon surf session and dinner at a local restaurant.
Sunrise surf session! We get up to catch the sunrise and surf while the sun makes its first appearance over the horizon and colors water in gold.
Depending on the departure time, guests relax on the beach, go for walks in Mossel Bay or buy souvenirs.
Price – R 12 000 (ZAR) *
The price of R 12 000 (minimum 2 people) includes:
- Beach front en suite accommodation ( 2 people per room), 3 nights. Single room requires small extra fee of R300 per person per night.
- Continental breakfast daily.
- Surf training (min 3 surf sessions), depending on conditions and weather, including surf boards and wet suites.
- Dedicated travel and surf guide for the duration of your trip
- Comfortable transport to places of excursions (according to the program) and to surfing spots with professional driver.
- Transfer to and from George Airport.
- Visit to The Surfer Kids Non Profit center.
- Visit to Bitkoin Ekasi Center
- Surfing Photo session for analysis and photo memories
- Gift package
*Price is calculated in South African currency (ZAR), Bitcoin invoices are prepared on request.
*The price applies to group of min two people. Individual surf trip offers are calculated on request.
- Safari in a private Game Reserve R550
- Paragliding R950
- Whale watching R950
- Sand boarding R550
- Skydiving including photo and video R3900
- Shark cage diving R 2100
- Longest over the ocean zipline R550
Please inquire about your preferred dates: